on rainy days we'd go swimming out
[html]
got lost in the fire, my fatal desire

OOC:You ninja posted me.Sorry for the ridiculous wait <3

Yeah. she spoke. A second of silence before she seemed to realize something. Oh, I'm sorry, come sit under the ledge where it's dry she spoke to him. He smiled at her. He loved the rain though. It was water, and water always felt good on him. He also didn't want to be rude though. The male then got up, and moved himself to where he was sitting next to her under the ledge. He let his feet stick out under the ledge, so they would atleast be getting wet. He looked at her and smiled once again. Thank you, m'lady. he spoke, bowing his head lightly as he did so, showing her respect just for the fact that she had been so kind to him. If only things were that good, thankfully, there hasn't been too much conflict around here, or at least not much that I've seen. she spoke to him. Well, he had gotten some information that he wanted. His azure orbs looked at her, obviously interested in what she had to say about the whole ordeal. That is the one conflict I have witnessed firsthand, These scars are from a one-eyed coyote woman named Kaena. I accidentally trespassed on Inferni's borders and was attacked outright. Supposedly Inferni's relations with Phoenix Valley are particularly bad, but I'm not sure why. she made him look closer at the scars that lined her figure. A long impressive one on her ribs, her foreleg, and her muzzle.

They are impressive. Your scars. She had a lot of force behind her. He spoke, observing the scars rather closely, now that he could. He wanted to trace them with his fingers, and he reached out and traced the one along her side out of habit. Kaena. I might want to meet her one day.. But you should find out what's up with that. Don't you wonder why she attacked? You said you trespassed, yeah? Do you think she was just protecting Inferni borders? I mean it is a packland right? But then again, you said the relationship with the Valley and Inferni was not on the best of terms...Hmmm.... he spoke, thinking and just trying to figure out what was the reason. Ya' think that someone in the Valley wronged them before you walked over the borders? he asked, cocking his head to the side.

code with permission by jeroldine
Image by umbree
[/html]

Messages In This Thread