slashed a hole in all four tires.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... mebomb.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:260px; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#CA2334; line-height:16px">
        Anselm couldn't place his fascination with fire and explosives. The hiss of a lit fuse should have instilled feelings of terror and dread, not excitement and wild anticipation; the scent of smoke and the charred carbon remains of whatever had been burned should have been toxic and disheartening, not intoxicating and beautiful. Maybe that was it--fire could destroy in a way nothing else could. Though the strongest boulders would be worn down by wind and water over time, fire could decimate an entire forest in a matter of days or a whole building within hours. But no--a powerful typhoon could achieve the same results just as quickly. The real appeal then stemmed not from the capability, but from the control over the element. Anselm couldn't orchestrate the weather as a god, but he could easily lay waste to whatever he pleased with the strike of a single match. He could stomp out his creation with only moderately more effort by heaping earth or water on top.

The silent invitation was understood and he nodded. The existing flames danced in his hellish red eyes as he focused on the prize and the transformation was completed rather quickly. A large metal pipe with a cap on one end caught his attention and he yanked it from the heap of trash that contained it. Licking his lips, the hybrid pulled out one of the matches from the book and struck it. He simply hucked a pack of the firecrackers into the mix before lighting the long fuse of one of the fireworks, dropping it quickly into the pipe and positioning it on his shoulder in the fashion of a rocket launcher. BOOM! The cap blew off the back as the explosive was propelled forward--his aim was true and it struck within the car's interior. The firework screamed as sparks flew everywhere out the car's windows: the blue, white, and green was a very nice accent to the flames of yellow, orange and red. They had their own fucking rainbow... of fire! All the while the firecrackers went off, rattling the frame of the car completely. He offered another pack and a sly grin to Gabriel--hopefully this display had pleased the Aquila.

lulz i have friends who have done this >_> the launcher thing, that is. XD Not destroying cars in a junk yard, though I guess I wouldn't be surprised about that, either :x
[/html]

Messages In This Thread