Change comes slowly
[html]

ooc: 16 replies already? O_O

Calm down Seven, just calm down and listen to them. They're your packmates, they're not going to hurt you. He tried to calm himself down. His mind was much clearer now, but the wolf still found it hard to breathe, gasping for air as if he was choking. This was hard enough for him without the two Luperci trying to reason with him. It just made him feel like an outcast. Taking a moment to assess the situation, he looked around. Holy shit, how did I climb this tree in the first place? Seven was amazed at himself. He had never climbed trees before.

The young male tried to slowly and carefully descend from the tree, but his legs were shaking too much. He ended up falling down and landing in the most awkward position. Ow... Don't ever make me do that again... He smiled sheepishly. Atleast the worst was now over. Seven quickly stood up and shaked his limbs a bit. Everything seemed to be intact, aside from his pride and sanity. He ripped those two apart a couple of minutes ago. Sorry about that... You're not exactly the type of Luperci I'm used to. The dark wolf lowered his head and let out a silent whimper.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread