A meeting by chance
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Hanna was her name and she was a friend of his ivory aunt. Conor slowly nodded. It did not satisfy his curiosity though. What was she doing right here right now? Did she knew what his father would do if he found her here alone? Now, Conor had no idea if his dark hearted father would have left the woman alone if she knew that she was Mew’s guest. Conor did think it would have mattered either way for Haku as long as the black adult was alone. Well, his father could not do anything if she was together with him, right? Conor was close to an adult now and if he just stayed close to Hanna then he knew her chance for survival would be much higher. Perhaps he was worrying too much about his father’s actions, but the boy knew his devilish sire well from those months living together with him and knew well how cruel the Lilium of Dahlia could be, often without a reason. His smile was faint, but it was friendly.

”Hello, Hanna.” He said, letting her name roll over his tongue in a gentle, tranquil wave. It had to be a while since she had lived here then, because Conor knew with certainty that he had never laid eyes on this woman before. He judged her older than his father, possibly five years or more? ”Why don’t you live here anymore?” Even though he still merely held the rank of a child within the pack, he had started to get involved with more adult matters. Dahlia needed healers. At the moment there was none. The question that rose from the woman surprised the youth. Art of healing? Well.. The boy turned his face to look down along the corridor in the direction of the route to the office that held the interesting books. ”I’ve found some books here that I like.” he replied quietly, turning back to let lavender eyes find her bi-coloured gaze. Even if the thought of needing a healer had touched him several times he had never thought of the possibility of becoming one himself. There had been none to teach him the art around here anyway.

The boy stepped further into the room where the black adult was sitting. ”I’ve read about the body and the brain and I think it’s very interesting. However, it’s mostly the human body and so on and we are a bit different.” He had realized that most optime forms did seem quite similar to the deceased humans in build, but he knew that he would have to study the lupus form as well to get a better understanding of how they were made. Healing, hmm? The boy’s eyebrows furrowed for a moment, thinking about it in depth. He did like helping people. He had helped healing Alco on his own and the fox was strong and healthy today. Luckily it had been its baby teeth that had been pulled out, so the red canine was no longer without teeth. It could still live a life in freedom. ”I have not thought about the art of healing. There hasn’t really been any healer here to learn from.” This woman in front of him was one, and the boy felt a pleasant ball of excitement light up in his chest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread