Winter song
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... remake.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
©table code and image to jacoby

BIC: He had looked to the children the second she had mouthed the words "Thank you" and he didn't hear the mumble either, so he ultimately didn't catch it. So you have a family, too? she asked him. He perked his ears at the question and then chuckled lightly. Not exactly, m'lady. You see, I came across a mother and her whelp last night. They were hungry, and weak, so I had to bring them back to my place to help them out. Ya' know, it's rude to leave a wounded soldier on your front porch. he spoke, speaking to the female with a casual tone, like it wasn't anything special that he did t help someone. His tail wagged gently though, his eyes still getting distracted by the playing children. My name is Mew, and those three are Dexter, Keeleigh and Vesle. she spoke, introducing herself and the three children. He noticed how each of them pricked their heads as their names were called, but once they had realized that they were just being introduced and not talked to directly, then went straight back to playing. He thought it was funny, and he chuckled lightly. He remembered when he would do that. It wasn't that long ago.

I.. can certainly teach you, but it's not done in a day, I think. she went on to speak. I'm sure it doesn't. As long as you can teach me, then I will let you teach me. I have nothing better to do after Lady Alaine and Little Caillen leave. he spoke to her, nodding his head lightly as he tapped the top of the deer skull that sat upon the top of his staff. He saw her motion to come closer, and he did so, before he smiled lightly. So let's start. Where do you think I could find one of these guitars? Is there someone whom makes them that you know of? Or something? he asked, his head cocking lightly, while he put his chin on his hand that had been sitting on top of the deer skull on his staff.

Word count:350
speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread