Arrival of a valkyrie
[html]
ooc: Hm! I use tables, so I'm not too sure. D: And your post is awesome!

Ember was drained, to say the least, and the thing that she wanted most was to see what this wolf wanted so that she could head back home and get some more sleep. She hadn't wanted to shirk her duties and had wanted to be able to say that she had watched the borders...she had not expected to actually find anyone, though. The black wolf stood straight with a sharp, dominant posture, chin lifted slightly so that she might look down at the newcomer. The white beads and colored feathers in her long dark hair brushed together as she stood, the breeze making the bone-beads meet each other with tiny little clicks.

The posture of the wolf before her changed as the tall leader approached and she stopped a few feet away so as to assess the situation. The first question was answered with a nod.
"Yep. Well..I guess they belong to all of the tribemembers here, but I am one of the guardians of it, yes. These are the lands of the Aniwaya Tribe" The other female made her intent clear, that she wished to join, and Ember spoke once more. "If I could ask, what sort of skills do ya have that might benefit the tribe? We have a different kind of ranking system here, with different paths that a wolf can go down depending on what they're good at or what they're interested in"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread