Arrival of a valkyrie
OOC: oh. ^^; well thanks for trying. reason I asked was that I tried to do tab and it made the page descend and spaces won't show up as an indention. and you can be honest with me, compared to most people's posts here, it sucks.

Aria noticed the other female's tiredness, but didn't move, unsure if it was a sign of something bad was about to happen or if it had no meaning what-so-ever. Clearing her head of the thought and listened intently on what the dominant female was saying, waiting a moment after she finished to make sure the other wolf was finished before speaking herself "Oh okay, thank you. I-i'm skilled at making basic tools, and traps... and I can hunt small game decently... and I also know a few of the poisonous plants so to stay away from them..."

She averted her eyes from the other female and looked around again, nervously checking her surroundings to make sure nothing is approaching them, her tail moving further in between her legs. She looks back at the dominant female but keeps her eyes below the other wolf's to avoid eye contact. For an instant her past experiences with being submissive came to her and made her shiver in fear, before she could force it back to her subconscious, and scolding herself mentally for shivering like that, unsure if she should apologize for it or keep her muzzle shut.

Messages In This Thread