the future is getting away from me
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... he/st2.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding-bottom: 160px; text-align: justify;">

His name didn’t seem to satiate the leader’s hunger for some invisible question of his, but Snake didn’t really bother in looking into that. No, as soon as Gabriel told him that it would be okay to eat, he began to once more pick at the carcass of the rabbit, though his appetite wasn’t what it was moments ago. After a few more bites, he resolved to take whatever was left of it back to his home in the landfill, and looked hesitantly up to the Aquila. The other canine seemed transfixed in the area around him. Snake was not at all disturbed by the lack of talking—a silent fellow himself, he was an advocate against maunder. But nonetheless, curiosities pricked at him, and he eventually forsook his caution and asked, his rough voice lower than usual, “I’ve heard so much of this coyote clan being against wolves and other canines, and that we keep them away but—you and Kaena do not at all appear coyote, upon first glance. Is there a reason for that?” After a moment’s silence, the younger coyote added, “If you don’t mind me asking.” The issue of species was a new one to him—he had never really thought much about it until coming here. He wasn’t sure if this was a more touchy topic than usual, or if it was no big deal. But if Snake had learned anything over the months, it was that you should always be cautious. Especially around those you didn’t know well—or even those that you did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread