Entangled
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... tokyo3.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding:15px; padding-bottom:0px;">
sorry i am so slowww Sad(. btw, i <333 this table so hardcore, it's the longest i've ever used one, haha. 320 words

What Tokyo had initially believed and hoped was some sort of trapped prey animal was making some rather canine yelps by the time she drew close enough to actually investigate what was causing the noise. She was actually fairly disappointed that it wasn't some wounded animal. Sure, she generally preferred the flakier, lighter flesh of fish, but every once in a while a rabbit was pretty tasty. And not having to actually put in a lot of work to catch it always made something sound extra appealing. But noooo, of course not. Instead it was a poor, stupid and panicked looking young male. She fought to control her laughter, and then wondered why she was bothering. A giggle or two escaped as she approached. Patronizingly, but not entirely unkind, she shook her head and paused before him. "How.. did you get yourself into this?" She laughed again, a little, in complete disbelief that someone could actually accidentally have this happen. It reminded her a little of the sort of silly things Champ had gotten into as a puppy, and made her nostalgic and sort of fond of the boy.

He smelled very strongly of Dahlia. Strange, that Tokyo hadn't met him before, but maybe he didn't go out much. She probably wouldn't either, if this sort of thing happened. Her smile twitched again, but she didn't laugh, merely walked around him, looking for some loose end of rope. She couldn't even tell where it began! The female reached forward, grabbing the rope constraining his limb so painfully, but it was incredibly taught; there was no easy way for her to tug it out and free the leg. She tried to trace it downward, but lost it rapidly in the knotted, coiled pile resting on the ground. "This is pretty impressive.. Did someone tie you here for some reason?" It made more sense than the idea of getting into this accidentally!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread