thread title missing
[html]

--

IC/OOC text separator

Disregarding those with deep-rooted psychological disorders, it was easy to assume that they all wanted to belong. A creature without a purpose or need was a creature with no spirit, or so Apache had told her. They were, after all, social creatures--especially the dog and the wolf in them. Inferni it seemed was more of a clan of misfits and hybrids than just coyotes. Part of the reason why she was excited was simply for the opportunity to prove herself. Prior to her acceptance, she had promised him the abilities she practised and cherished--now she had the chance to show them. Matrix wasn't one to bark when she couldn't bite.
Her tail may have swung had it not been pinned between the earth and her rump, but the grin on her face spoke volumes. Leaning over a little, she turned and pointed her nose in the direction of the greenhouse behind them. "See that? When I found it it was in shambles. There was debris everywhere; some of the glass was broken. That shed on the end I built myself." She paused, allowing the information to sink in. "But now I've fixed it up and cleaned it out, and I've even planted some seedlings. The furnace I used to work the glass provides the plants with extra heat during the winter, so the plants can thrive year-round." Another pause. "There is still a quarter of the land open--I was thinking if there were any healers in Inferni, they might be able to grow something useful there." After all, her own selections were of the pretty, lovely smelling, and/or high-inducing variety--hardly practical, although some might argue it would be healthy for the mind. "And once these houses are gone, I'm going to transplant some trees for the around perimeter--block out the rest of this city." And there it was--her entire two months' work summarised in a few minutes. Hm.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread