It Makes My Heart Break...
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> I'm trying to get comfortable with Silas' speech. Sorry if it's a little weird. Hehe. Also, I can change pp if yah want. <3

He watched as Heath took his first drink from the bottle, and Silas could not help but offer a slight chuckle. Silas and his siblings were still relatively young, and his trek on the ship had added quite a bit to Silas’ age. When he had been back in Russia, Silas and siblings had been but youths, drinking such things and being mischievous behind the backs of their parents. He had not drank this vodka many times before, but the red and silver label did bring back memories of Anatoliy and the trouble they often found themselves in. Silas missed his brother and silently wished perhaps it could have been him here in the store with him, rather than Heath. But he would take what company he could get. "Da, Russia," he replied, grinning all the while. "Arkangel'sk mine home." He outstretched a hand, beckoning for the bottle from his new friend. When Heath offered it back, Silas took another shot from the bottle. "Spaseeba." This vodka was so smooth and any burning was minimal. Once a few drinks had passed their teeth, it would all be mere bliss. Silas couldn’t wait for those feelings to return.

"Mine brother, we drink, uhh." He turned the bottle in his hand, watching the liquid churn inside the frosted glass. "Sometimes." He took another drink before offering the bottle back to Heath. "Mama not like us drink." His fingers found their way to his neck, and Silas begun to untie the knot that held the bandana in place. Once undone, the Russian boy folded the cloth into a neat strip, retying the bandana around his forehead like a headband and holding back some of the stray hair that fell near his eyes. He grinned towards Heath. "You drink much?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread