check out any time you like
[html]
Sace is gonna knit me a hat like that! Big Grin And thank you!! I love Otto :3

Ohhh ho ho! This was a big one! It seemed like only a second passed before it was on its feet and he looked up as high as he could look, trying to see its face. The hat really did get in the way. He nodded his head up and down, trying to get it to fall back off of his eyes so he could get both a better view of the stranger and better understanding of his current situation. The other creature was so tall he couldn't even see all the way up to its head! Its coat was real pretty, though. Reminded him of his sister Godelieve's, a bit! Otto's was dark and his father's was dark...and Vasco's was pretty dark too. They were boys. And his momma and sisters were light colored.

He hadn't recognized some of the things that had come out of the stranger's mouth but did recognize a few other words. English? But what did "what a day" mean? was it like "one a day"? That reminded him of the phrase "A fish a day keeps the medico away" Or was that the wrong word? Doctor? Docteur? He knew three languages, and sometimes they got confused in his head.

In any case, he could have stared at that pelt all day. What pretty colors! He was still a little afraid, but he hadn't been attacked back. Did that mean Silas was afraid of him? "You are a pretty boy!" He shouted. He could see black in the pelt--that meant this one was a boy, like him and Vasco. "You wiw wet me out?! I Is 'tack'd yew and yew is jumped on da bed! I is winner?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread