check out any time you like
[html]
Me too!

He was such a powerful little pup--a good fighter! He had gotten this wolf to stand up on the bed and then sit back down. Maybe he was sitting down because Otto had broken his leg by smashing him so hard! His tail wagged at the thought of his big win against this wolf. He'd tell Beppe all about it later when he got back to their seaside home.

"I broked yew leg and won!" He said. English wasn't his best, having only spoken it in a group setting back home (his mother spoke french and english, father spoke itallian and english), and he tried to find the words he wanted to say. "Who yew talkin' to? An' I dun live here, noes. At the beach, wiwve dere. Where yew wiv?!"

It was exciting to talk to somebody new. He was used to having only Beppe around now that his momma and siblings had gone and gotten themselves lost in in the river. "Whatcher name?!" He hopped a little from his spot on the floor, trying to see how high he could get. Could he get up there to the bed? Otto made a leap, hitting the side of the mattress and bouncing off. It wasn't too high of a jump, though, and as soon as he hit the floor he was back up, bouncing again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread