I won't let go, because i know...
[html]

xD

He wished that she could see that he smiled every time she did. It was among the many things he wished she could see, but that was the most simple and genuine. He wished she could see that Jac was only being stubborn that he had made Heath abandon her, made him push himself away from her when he only wanted to cradle and protect her just as the King wished. The smile was sort lived, unsure if her words were actually true. The pain in his face was still there at the touch of it, and Heath still looked over his shoulder when walking on pack lands. Heath slid onto the bed, though as he did he was unsure if it had been a true invitation. He fought to find the wrong in it, and couldn’t find it.

Her words made him stare at her face. They came in a plenty, and quickly enough that he had to fight to keep up with them. He also became stuck on the word that she paused along. There was silence as they both thought of it. Heath had only ever thought of her in such a way. A commitment that he was so ready to make for she and she alone. In his mind Jac would never be able to live that way, and in the end she would only be hurt by it. Heath leaned towards her, a hand on the bed so that he rested closer to her. Her voice was still uneasy, not the sweet and energized tone that he was used to.

It wasn’t her fault. The only ones to blame were the males that fought over her. He and Jac fought for different reasons, and yet it didn’t matter why they fought. They episode had left a mark on each of them, and as Ruri explained Heath came to know that she had been hurt the most. He leaned back, “Is it broken?” He spoke in a small frenzy. The splint should have told him that no it was only a sprain and that a fracture would yield a cast. Gold eyes looked to the silver female and his voice spoke of his sorrow. “Its not your fault.” He wanted to scream and yet he could only remain calm beside her. “I should have stayed, but I would sure he would have kicked me out for good.” he couldn’t believe the foolishness of the King, to not be able to catch her as she fell, and the cowardliness that he held for being unable to stay and stand against him.

“I want the same things for you, as he does.” Heath wished he could see that. But Heath wanted them more, loved her more. They had a history, and yet Jac lacked the depth and the heart that yearned for everything that Heath did. Her pain almost drew him to tears, and looking back at the bandages he wished that he had been there to care for her. He let the silence take over. Sitting beside her, Heath took her hand and whispered softly “Im sorry.” He looked at her hand in his wide palm, and then brought it to his lips and kissed it. “I wont go again.” he said. He loved the woman, and she lay here battered by that declaration. Jac could kill him, and then he would be left to explain his death to Ruri. But Heath would not go.

500+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread