two miles beyond.
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

^_^ In another thread, Ghita's having her pups! =D You'll have to come and meet them! Also, Ghita = tease. XD I was wondering if we could end it here or next post? Wc: 450+

She nodded, accepting Anslem's creed as her own. "There's an extent to which we try to believe that." She mused, grimacing at the same time. If she were a stronger person, or perhaps one with more apathy, she would succeed in holding up this façade of being invincible. At least those that don't know her well took that to be true. She watched the sunset, dimly aware of how fast the night ran to catch up with the day, letting the colors echo in her eyes as she leaned onto her back, so she could see the sky without craning her neck any longer.

With a mixture of amusement and curiosity, she regarded the male scooting closer to her with the same expression a kindergarten teacher would give a pupil. His movements were like watching a furred river run down a hill, with the subtleties hidden in rippling muscles and well-toned limbs. Still appreciative, she regarded her companion for a moment longer than she should have, a moment lasting before them before she understood what holding the bowl towards her was supposed to mean. Eyeing it, she shook her head, a playful smile dancing across her lips. "The best is enough for me, grazie though."

The foreign substance circulating her system was beginning to wear down, the misty tranquility and content lifting slowly but surely. As she sobered up, she listened to what her companion was saying to her, aware that there was subtle courting flashing between them. Smiling graciously, she appreciated what he said, although behind her eyes there was the same disappointment. "Don't lavish compliments where they aren't merited - If you faced the same situation you'd get on anything to get away. Once you understand the water, it becomes your friend. But then again, I'm Marino - practically the ocean." Ghita hazarded a smile before continuing on.

"I suppose things did work out, in the end. I hold fond memories for Italia, no doubt, but I don't think I'd like to return." His eyes boring into hers startled her a little bit, but she took it as an invitation to sit up, listening to his response carefully, and gaging it. Listening, a different calibre of smile lit her face, one that held uncertainty behind it. She watched the setting sun for a moment, only then realizing that she had a home to return to. "Ach, mi bello" She sighed, dragging herself to her paws in a crouched position. "I'll have to take a raincheck, my sorella tends to get worried if I am not back by nightfall." Taking his hand bravely in her own, she left a small kiss on it, a small wink casually tossed aside. "We can meet again here, I trust?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread