Is there an answer?
[html]

WC:300+

The ivory and silver female could only shake her head for a moment, smiling in a mildly embarrassed manner as Haven hurriedly asked her what had happened, obviously referring to her ankle. "It's a long story, Haven. Don't worry, no one did this to me. It was my fault entirely," she replied, giving only a brief summary of what was sure to be a long explanation. In what seemed like a flash Haven had noticed yet another problem to try and remedy. She had no fire in her fireplace, something which she rarely let happen these days. Normally it would be easy for her to go outside, grab a few logs and race back indoors before being too chilled by the cold air, but being unable to walk made going outside impossible without assistance. So, what was normally an easy task of keeping her fire constantly burning had grown exponentially more difficult in a remarkably short span of time. However, Ruri didn't have to worry anymore for the great knight, Sir Haven, had come to her rescue. "Oh yes please. Thank you very much Haven. It only just burnt out this morning. I wasn't sure how I was going to try and get some more logs inside to try and get it started again. I'd really appreciate the help," she replied, her blanket covering her legs and her small hands pulled inside the long sleeves of her tunic. It always amazed her how everyone was always so willing to help her even when she hardly did anything for them, or so she thought. As far as she knew, she didn't do much of anything except talk to, or sing for people when they asked her to. In fact, she hadn't done too much singing lately. She couldn't think of a reason why she had no sung any songs lately, other than the fact that she had simply been preoccupied. She would have to make it a point to practice her singing while in this temporary crippled state. That would at least give her something useful to do.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread