burning beacon in the night
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _t-400.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+

His eyes took in her fiddling and he was starting to understand what the issue was before the confirming words sounded. Of course, the fact that this was the girl’s first shift popped into the young male’s head again. He had not really noted it in the hassle, but now he felt a new wave of understanding brush through him. He set up his comforting smile again, sincere as ever. Was she afraid that her new appearance was weird? Of course she would feel weird. She had a completely new and different body now. He looked at her face and knew that she had no reason to be afraid of her looks. Even in the scarce light it was easy to see that she would become a beautiful young woman within the next months. ”You are not the same so it is only natural to feel all weird. I think you look quite pretty like this, actually,” the boy said gently and continued to smile at her as he got up on his legs again.

Conor did not really like thinking about the scene he had caused when he had gone through his first shift. However, he believed it would make her feel better if she heard about his terrible first time. ”It happened to me when I was less than half a year old. I did not understand what was happening and I hid behind the bed when another member of my back came in to see what was going on.” Oh, it had been quite horrible, but Cwmfen had treated him with kindness and understanding. She had even pushed him into walking on his two new feet and it had worked. ”I was scared out of my mind. You are doing so much better,” he complimented her, now reaching for her fiddling hands. ”Let me help you up.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread