Old stomping grounds
[html]

I Speak this, I

dream this, and I 'think'

this.

You "said this"

ic
Anderung nodded and smiled back. Now that she could see who she was speaking with, she noticed that the other was a rather grizzled wolf. He was missing part of an ear and had many wounds. ”I am also a subordinate, Skoll. My name is Anderung Meer, you may call me Anderung, sir.” She bite her tongue after she said ‘sir’ again, she really needed to break that habit. It was always ‘Sir’ this and ‘Ma’am’ that, too much formality with the wolves that Phoenix had said were basically her family. She sighed at her own thoughts, sending a small cloud of vapor into the grey sky.

Her dark red ears perked as he spoke again. She nodded. ”That is correct, sir, I joined only a week or so ago. Unlike yourself I am new to this territory, still trying to get it down.” She looked out across the white blanketed world and puffed up her fur as another gust swept by. Meer couldn’t help but look at the other wolf, though, with his scarred appearance. He was far older than she, that much was obvious, yet she knew that there was an amazing amount of power in those muscles that lay beneath that scarred pelt. She also couldn’t help but notice how much larger the other was.

Suddenly, Anderung felt uncomfortable and shifted her paws in the snow. As she went over how strong and powerful this wolf was, she suddenly realized that the other could most definitely out-run her and over-power her. It made her feel powerless and at his mercy, something she didn’t like ever since her father, but she knew she couldn’t stop the way she felt. Anderung averted her gaze as she spoke. ”So, what are you doing out here, Skoll?”

"No, it's okay, but just don't expect my own to be quiet so long. hehe.."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread