Child of the wilderness [private]
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She hadn't seen her brother in a while but was pleased that she had gotten to meet the little ones. She had also been there after their birth to visit with Savina and ask her for advice...but back then the pups had been super small. Now they were growing up to be fine young wolves. "Yep, that's right. Not Cambria." She felt sure she would meet Cambria eventually as well. Usually family always met up together eventually, right?

Firefly came nearer and she couldn't help but grin. She was high on life right now--it felt good to see them, actually. Maybe things wouldn't have run as smoothly had she run into Firefly by herself (she was still a bit uncertain about how they stood), but with Kansas here things seemed really nice. They could all keep each other in check. "I'm leading Aniwaya alongside Dawali, now." That was really the only big change, lately. "I found a sword and have been practicing weapons and breeding horses there for the tribe. What have you been doing, Firefly? I didn't know you were still around, even"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread