the journey begins
[html]
ooc: Hi Cammie! I'm Miyu, it's nice to meet you! Smile If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
WC: 345

The smell of ladies was on the air... Jacquez Trouillefou exhaled with a pleased smile, following the trail at a lazy pace. The weather was getting far too cold around here; there had been several days where the sun had shone and it had been tolerable, but even then the thin white clouds blotted it out and left the air wintry all over again. He required a more reliable source of warmth -- a bedwarmer, perhaps. He already planned on abandoning his moonshine-grotto to take up seasonal residence in the Chien Hotel -- unless, of course, some lady graciously offered her home for his use. He could probably dazzle Finn into agreeing, and Firefly was a solid last resort, so long as she didn't insist on housing Jontae at the same time.

The tall werewolf sauntered onto the scene, his flashy russet fur vibrant against the dead leaves of autumn scattered about their feet. Firefly and Ayita had gathered to greet a newcomer to their lands. The king's black eyes lingered on her lean form, her small lithe body the color of snow, with darker shades along her slender shoulders. A pure wolf, then, not unlike the two packmates standing before her -- but they were the minority in this pack of mongrels and misfits. Dogs and coyote-hybrids were common sights, sights that this wanderer would soon grow accustomed to. "Bonjour," he crooned aloud, sweeping a bow to announce his arrival. Unbeknown to him, this normally flattering gesture had already been forewarned, and would probably not have the desired effect. Firefly always did her best to steal his thunder.

"I am Jacquez Trouillefou, the king of these lands. I presume you have come to join our illustrious ranks?" he lilted, a pleased smile wreathing his noble muzzle. He did like newcomers, especially ones with two X-chromosomes and a pretty face. Of course, it would be nicer if she was shifted upright as a Luperci, but it was probably more comfortable for the wolf to not have to deal with his womanizing right off the bat...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread