I should have given you a reason to stay
Dette replyet har blitt spist av Firefox og Windows Vista 5 ganger nå ... Unnskyld. Word Count: 304

[html]

Mew smiled as he explained the relationship between himself and the little red creature. She had heard its story before, from Alexey. Though she was a predator, she did not understand unneccessary violence, or violence for pleasure. In fact, she categorized her own acts when killing prey as something different than violence. Killing prey was a necessary evil for survival, but killing an animal (or torturing one in general, for that matter), when one did not intend to devour it was just plain cruel. Smiling as he defined Alexey as lucky to learn music, she commented with a calm voice; "I'm sure 'Lexey wouldn't mind if you tag along once - see if you like it and I can give you some pointers." Really, she did love teaching Alexey, and she needed any excuse to bond with her nephews. Soon, she would need someone to take care of the little ones, and she didn't want them to know that she was the hermit of the pack. She wanted to be remembered as a person, not someone they never knew.

He patted the ground next to him, and she moved to sit by him, hoping he did not feel uncomfortable at their closeness. She did sit close, to be able to see the pages of the book comfortably and without straining her neck muscles. Still, she was not uncomfortable, so why should he be? She did not comment on his words but merely poked a page with her nose before looking at her nephew. "What do you reckon that is?" She wondered whether he had realized the link between letter and sound fully yet, or what stage he was on at all. The first stage was perhaps the most boring of all; memorization. But his mind was young - perhaps he would welcome the challenge.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread