(pi)r² or are they round?
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position:bottom center;">
I'll break in my kewl new table with our thread. Big Grin

He realized he was probably the last wolf that his son wanted to hang out with at the moment, but Phoenix missed his son. He hated not being there for Icarus, or Kansas, or any of the others whenever they wanted him. The alpha was still unaccustomed to his new position of leadership, and had yet to settle into the role. He was worried that by the time he was used to being alpha and could afford to spend less time out, his children would be too old to want to bond with him. He wasn’t in competition with Iskata, but deep, deep down the idea that his children might end up loving her more bothered him.

Wearily Phoenix got back on his feet to follow his son outside. He was not exhausted physically, but emotionally the position of leadership was taking its toll. He needed to cut back and spend some time for himself, as Iskata put it. And nothing made him happier than spending time with his children. “How ‘bout tonight we stay out late?” he asked before flicking Icarus’s dark brown ear. Perhaps it was bad parenting to let his son bypass one rule after laying down another, but seein his son unhappy made Phoenix’s heart melt. “Long as you promise t’keep close after the sun goes down.”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread