Is there an answer?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Haven smiled over at his friend. "Of course! It's not a problem at all. Don't want you being uncomfortable or catching a cold. You know if you ever need anything you can just call for me." He meant his offer wholeheartedly. If it hadn't been for Ruri he might not be here. He might still be in that dirty bar in the city drinking himself into an early grave. Though they had never spoken of it, he knew that it was she who had told Jacquez who he was and how he needed some help or guidance. In a way she was kind of his savior, and he would never be able to thank her enough for all she had done for him. He was where he was and who he was today because of Ruri and he was man enough to recognize that and he wanted to make sure that she was always taken care of.

The Knight listened patiently and uninterruptedly as the Lautari recounted how she had come to hurt her ankle. Whatever Haven had been expecting, it had not been this incredibly upsetting and troubling situation between Heath and Jac over Ruri. His stomach dropped as he listened to her and a sad frown formed his face. Haven had known that the King would be protective over Ruri, but not the extent that things had happened and escalated so quickly. Heath had done nothing wrong and yet Jac had gotten so angry, angry enough to strike. He was relieved, and proud, to hear that Heath had taken the high road though and not fought back. That would have been a very difficult thing for the hybrid to do, he knew, and he also knew that it was because he truly did love Ruri. Which made him all the more disappointed in Jacquez and all the more saddened that his two dear friends were facing such difficulties only because they loved each other and wanted to be together.

"I'm sorry Ruri, that things happened that way. I feel kind of bad too, I had reassured Heath that everything would work out alright." The hybrid scratched the back of his neck. He hadn't seen Heath since that night and now it was pretty apparent why. He hoped that Jac would come to his senses and knock off this unfair persecution. It was really making him see his King in a light that he didn't like. His mind worked to try and think of a way to make their monarch see that he was being unfair and taking things the wrong way. "Maybe you just need to calmly sit down with him and tell him that. Tell him that you love him and you love Heath but your love for Heath is different. That it doesn't mean that your relationship with him is going to change, that things are just going to be a little different. You're an adult and you can make your own decisions and lead your own life." He didn't like Jac treating Ruri like she was a child, she was stronger than he was giving her credit for. "If it would help I would talk to him too and reassure him that Heath only has the purest intentions towards you."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread