I know, I know, I know
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... hdance.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: haa, glad we are on the same page xDD

Honestly, I have no clue. That one has the same little picture on the label, though, so I bet it's the same thing. A different flavor, maybe? she spoke back to him. He smiled and nodded his head. Did it taste good to you? he asked, cocking his head before he too twisted the cap off his bottle. As long as he knew that they were remotely the same, then he trusted that t wouldn't kill him to party with the feo. Plus, she'd been drinking the same thing, considering that she said the labels were the same, though the flavor might be slightly different. He didn't wait for her answer before he finally got the damned bottle open, and he touched the top to his lips, and started to drink. Both of his lip rings made a clinking sound against the bottle as he drank his first shot. The taste was totally different from the Vodka that he had with Heath. So maybe it was something completely different. He let the bottle tip back to and upright position and he looked at her. It tastes different from Vodka, so I'm guessing that it isn't the same. he spoke, chuckling softly before again, he tipped the bottle to his lips and took another swig.

Good to meet you, Mr. Ghanjai. I'm Addi. Addison D'Angelo-Soul. I'm not from around here, originally...but I'm staying in Dahlia de Mai with a friend. Took a night out to go and see the city. It's awesome, some of the shit humans have left behind. she then spoke to him. Daisuke's shook his head lightly. Please, call me Daisuke, or Dai. Mr. Ghanjai is too formal for me. It's nice to meet you, Lady Addison. I'm not from here either. In fact, I wasn't even Luperci until recently... he started off, smiling lightly to her, his tail wagging gently as he sat on the seat next to her. I haven't heard of Dahlia de Mai. You're the first I'm meeting from there, I guess. And humans? Are they those hairless apes? I saw a picture before, in this weird thing that had pictures in it. he spoke, he had heard of humans, briefly, but never was he informed that they were the cause of all this weird objects. Ya' mind telling me about them? I don't know very much. I mean, they had to be spectacular for them to leave so many things behind. Hell they made music did they not? he asked, looking at her and her mismatched orbs. They were beautiful, her mismatched orbs. He'd seen Hanna's eyes, whom were similar, but instead of having the icy blue and the jade green, Addison had a blue and a gold eye. He liked both of the combination. He couldn't decide which he liked more.

He lifted the bottle to his lips once again, the clinking of his lip rings against the bottle filling the air. He couldn't help the sound, since it was metal and glass hitting together. A swig, the liquid filling his belly, it felt warm, almost cozy. It was almost the same feeling as the vodka once it had gotten down his throat and into his stomach.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread