unusual situations
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

As the time passed it didn't seem so much that there was anything about him in particular that made her uncomfortable, but that she just wasn't used to these small interactions that were so commonplace to the Knight. It struck him as something a little odd. He wasn't judging her in the least, it was just hard for him to imagine not enjoying the company of others. The only times that Haven had ever forcefully sought solitude was when he was horribly depressed for some reason or another. Otherwise he enjoyed being around others and he always had. He wasn't stupid enough to think everyone was like him in that matter, but for the most part wolves sought the company of their kind. To meet someone who for the most part didn't was interesting.

When Ataxia stood up his bi-colored ears flicked back guiltily. He hadn't meant to make her even more uncomfortable by remaining standing, he just hadn't thought she had wanted him to sit down with her. It was clear he needed to be careful of how he acted and what he said, he didn't want to offend her. "I see. Well, welcome to Cour des Miracles," he offered, feeling sort of dumb. "Hopefully you'll like it here." It was always impossible to stay and who wouldn't, but at the very least Haven always hoped that the time others did spend here wasn't unpleasant. She spared him a glance and he smiled warmly, hoping to convey the fact that he was harmless. "A pretty long time, since the pack was formed. About 5 months I think it's been." Now that he said it out loud it was surprising to think that much time had already passed. Even more startling was that he had spent almost as much time in this pack now as he had spent in his birth pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread