unusual situations
[html]

we will fight, and we will fall;
until the angels save us all..

The conversation was flowing somewhat smoothly, though with great effort on her part. She was peculiar - rough around the edges actually, but she wasn't a true recluse. There was indeed that part of her that thrived on interactions such as this, even if she was a mess of nerves beneath the surface at the current moment. Slender auds gave a microscopic twitch as he spoke of 'someone his age'. She hadn't really paid his physical attributes much mind, being preoccupied with her own social ignorance. With a more direct glance at him, tell tale sings of youth softened his features slightly, thought without his comment she wouldn't really have noticed much. Feeling a little off, for having assumed him to be older than he was she (again) cleared her throat slightly.

Glad for the subject change, she gave a small nod of her head, that small smile of hers returning briefly, before being stowed away again, a thoughtful looking be aimed at him as he spoke again. Well, here she could go on and on now couldn't she? Yeah, she wasn't feeling all too up too that, but she needn't disappoint him with another lame answer. "You could definitely say that." the laugh was somewhat dry, as she felt no fondness within her at the memories of her old clan. "It's taken me just short of two years to wind up here -- though I've done all kinds of turn-arounds. Probably couldn't even find my way back there at this point, not that you should take that as a complaint. I wouldn't want to go back anyhow." It felt like such a mouthful compared to the meager quips she was accustomed too. She really hadn't hung around a specific group long enough for such questions to be asked. Shifting her weight again, her gaze was found again upon the uneven terrain beneath her fur-covered feet. Nasty habit that was, she knew the importance of making eye-contact, but then again that didn't mean she really cared.

image by cammie

[/html]

Messages In This Thread