junkie without an addiction
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... stable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

<3! 300+ words.

######Though she was not completely lost in thought, it still took her a moment to notice the young girl's presence at the base of the stairs. She had never actually seen this girl, let alone met her, but Princess was proud to realize that she had a vague sense of who this was. When she had joined, Savina had given descriptions of her children, and she had already met Amata and had seen Gotham at the meeting. Even if she had not been given a short description of the way that they looked, this girl seemed to be the same age, and had a very similar scent to the Commander. Though neither Amata nor Gotham had been shifted at the time, and she knew that Amata had not been able to yet, she was glad to see this one was standing on two legs. That would make this very easy! Princess was still interested in giving some of her older clothing to Savina's girls, and now that she knew this one could shift, it made it all the easier.

######Shifting her weight on the couch so that she was more appropriately facing the girl, Princess smiled, noting that the girl did not seem confident in the least. In fact, she almost was worried that Cambria would turn and go back upstairs if she didn't say anything soon. "Hi! You're Cambria, right? Your mom told me about you and your brother and sister a while ago," she added as an explanation, incase Cambria was alarmed by the fact that she knew her name. It was a valid reason, at least. It was very plausible that a mother would introduce her pack members to, at the very least, the names of her children. Princess just happened to have been given descriptions, as well as the process of elimination, so she did not expect any awkward moments with the girl correcting her about her name. It simply had to be right. "I'm Princess Chance, by the way." She supposed that, considering the shyness (or what she perceived as shyness) of the girl, giving her name would be a good idea in helping Cambria feel comfortable.

Table by Marie!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread