I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3 400+

Except for that, your brain doesn't seem too damaged to me. Don't need to know anything else about it, then. she seemed to understand. It was rather curious that she'd drop the subject with such quickness, but he appreciated it. He nodded his head. You're right. I wish others would -DRUNKEN MONKEYS FUCKING IN THE BEDROOM- understand. he spoke to her, nodding his head slightly, his arms still crossed across his chest.That is, assuming you're here seeking a home. she then brought up. She had said something about this being a coyote clan right? He thought about it slightly. He did need a home, as of now he lived in a cave not far from here, but outside the lands most definitely. He could easily move his guitar, whiskey, and bag over here and into something slightly more...welcoming he hoped. Maybe he'd be able to make some friends here. HA! He doubted it. He'd probably be more of an outcast here than he was back in Germany. He shrugged his shoulders. He might as well give it a try. If he got kicked out for some stupid shit, then he got kicked out.

Inferni. he spoke the name on his tongue. The foreign tongue balanced the name with such delicateness. It was slightly hard to believe that he had such a beautiful voice for someone whom cannot help but scream profanities every sentence or two. His throat cleared once again. I take it you're Head honcho, ja? he was able to get his sentence out without screaming something, but he ended up clearing his throat again, and he twitched his right shoulder back, tensed, rolled, and then relaxed. -MOTHERFUCKING COCK SUCKING BITCHES- I accept your proposal. Are you guys the only coyote lands around? he asked, his tic obviously being present this time before he was able to speak a normal sentence. His eyes were still on the feo, his eyes having a small blinking episode until he was clearly able to see her through his bi-toned orbs. He slid down from his perch and he stood up infront of her. He was way shorter than her. Almost by a foot, if not then by a foot and a few inches. He felt small compared to her. He was slightly regretting getting off his perch, because from up there, at least he didn't look like he was her child. Both audits pulled back at the realization. I curse you mother. the male mentally cursed his mother for his short stature.

-----------------------------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread