I know, I know, I know
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She could barely remember the last time she'd had any fun. The city was a big place, full of wonders...she was sure that there was something she could find to do here. Everything back home was so boring, always the same thing every day. She clicked her claws against the bottle idly as she thought. Addison's attention easily wandered to and from what was actually there before her eyes, and the alcohol wasn't helping things much. She coughed and looked back at Daisuke across the bar from her, trying to pay better attention to what he was saying. "Yeah...not too bad. I've had worse. I tried something they call "soda pop"--I thought it was supposed to taste good, but nope. Nasty crap. I've never had Vodka, I don't think. This stuff's pretty sweet tasting, though."

She nodded next, speaking once more. "If I'm gonna call you Dai, Mister, then you've gotta call me Addi. It's only fair. And what do you mean? You weren't always a luperci?" She asked, taking another long drink. This didn't make sense to her. She had been born this way, as had her mother and grandmother. He had been a normal, four-legger at first? How had he become like them, then? She had many questions, but figured she should answer a few of his first. She wanted him to stick around...so whatever information she didn't actually know she would make up. If he didn't know it himself, then he wouldn't be able to tell that she was lying, right?

"They used to live here in this city...left a lot behind. I have some human clothes, and toys and stuff back in me and Tokyo's den in Dahlia. They also made a lot of weapons and things to kill each other with. I've seen a few music makers, too...but I don't know how to play them. Couldn't figure it out. You know how? But anyway...I guess they had to wear those clothes to keep warm in the winter time. But in the summer I guess they could go completely naked." She said.

She could choose what she wanted to wear. But generally she stayed without clothing, unless it was something that wanted to wear for a specific reason. "I read that they lived all over the planet...and they called this planet we live on "Earth." Weird. But I dunno. I've seen some eggs in museums here...probably human eggs. I saw a toy where a baby human came out of an egg, so maybe that's normal for them. I read that they did come from apes, so you're right about that part. And that they lost their hair because a man named Jesus wanted to use it to make his beard" She took another couple of drinks. She would try and tell him more, if he wanted to know more. "You've got to be more specific, though. I have a lot of knowlege...hard to narrow it down."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread