I Bring No Real [J]oy to You; [m]
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... fucotl.png); background-color:#4f381d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: It's cool. <3 500+

I like that one. Maybe I'll use it for myself. she let a small joke slide past her lips, and with that one, Cotl let out a small chuckle. He couldn't help but chuckle at her pathetic attempt to turn his disabilities into a joke. It had been one of the first he had heard though, and it was rather charming of her to actually let something like that pass her lips. Normally, it was either them shunning him, or laughing at him. Never trying to laugh with him. You'd probably get an -NYEH- awesome response. he spoke, a sound from his maw interrupting instead of a profanity. Bi toned eyes were still on her. He wondered how old she was for a second. He many years the two had apart. She looked older than him, but he was never good at placing years on another, so he never really liked to guess how old someone was. He let the thought seep from his brain before he listened to her words once again. Do you have any skills? In return for your housing, you pull your weight in the clan, Any plans for how you'll accomplish that? he knew there was something she needed to know. His skills. He shifted his weight onto his right leg, and tapped his left leg against the ground. He crossed his right arm across his chest, and he put his left hand onto his chin, stroking his chin and thinking about what he could do to pull his weight. Ich kann hunt. Trapping, or the traditional way. -BULLSHIT- I play the guitar, drums. Und, Ich kann tattoo, and pierce. -I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU- the male spoke, nodding his head lightly, his audits flicking back and forth, a small piece of profanity that if taken seriously, could be true about the male. He hadn't skull fucked anyone before, but he probably would if he had the chance. He wouldn't put it past himself.

He was trying to think of what else he was good at. Should he tell her that he could sing? He thought about it and then decided against it. He was a good singer, perhaps one of the best, but his lyrics would always be interrupted with the random sounds and profanity that would slip from his lips. Ich kann dance. Undd...Ich kann...-FUCK- he did have a point, he could fuck. But that's not what he meant. Maul things... he finally added, his left hand petting back his semi-spiked hair that was short and groomed back to small curled spikes. He then crossed both of his arms across his chest, his shoulders again doing their routine of tensing back, rolling, and then relaxing before he rested his arms against his chest. I'm also not slow. Ich kann run faster then most of my family. he spoke, a clearing of his voice again happening. You had to take into consideration that his family was half coyote and half dog. He wasn't the fastest on the dog side, because they happened to be smaller than he, but he was faster than his father and his cousins on his father's side.

-----------------------------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread