check out any time you like
[html]
Big Grin it's cool!

"Why yew talks so weirwd? Whats a seeeestew?" Whoever the seester was, they lived here too. Maybe they were out, though, because he didn't see them anywhere! Or invisible!! Otto looked around a few times to make sure, his eyes going over the corners of the room and even up to the ceiling. Maybe the seester was another kind of animal, one he didn't know about yet! He only knew about a few kinds...ones that he ate and ones that were dangerous, mostly. But he didn't like eating some of them--some of them were so cute!! "I wike bunnies! Will I wike this seeestew?? And you know what? I found a hat!"

He grew quiet as he was lifted, his legs curling beneath him, eyes going blank for a moment as he was lifted. It was his off-switch, the scruff of his neck. His momma had always carried him or lifted him that way too, when he had needed help in the past. "Fank you! He said, pleased that he was now up on the bed with the bigger male. He looked around again for a few moments before his attention was caught by the question that Silas asked. "My momma? She is gone! She went in the river wiv my bruffers and sistews. I didna' go in dere...Papa founded me and he taked me to a howse by a ocean" He explained.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread