if the moment ever comes
[html]
It's all good. ^_^ 300+

Ehno nodded and grinned slightly at her little joke. “Nope, just a stranger in a strange land,” he joked back, punctuating his words with a playful laugh. The foreign lands here had become much more familiar to the male, but they would always feel the tiniest bit unfamiliar to him. That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, as it would always be able to pull at Ehno’s adventurous curiosity, but part of him would always miss the lands he grew up in and the interest in adventure that they inspired in him.

“Winters around here are rather cold too. Though I grew up in a much warmer climate… it’s probably affected my perspective of the cold here,” he said, a half-smile forming on his maw. Apparently Xeris wasn’t a native of this area either, but she claimed to have experience with frightfully cold weather. From what he could gather, she would be able to handle the winters around here just fine. These little buildings did well to ward of the cold, too.

The snowy-hued woman diverted their topic of conversation over to his business in Phoenix Valley. Ehno was silent for a moment, contemplating exactly how he should phrase things. Briefly he felt some of his old fears that the Valley members would be suspicious of his stay here and chase him out. He shook the thought from his head; if that were the case, he would not be standing here right now. “I don’t suppose you’ve met Naniko, have you? She’s a newer member here, and recently had a litter of puppies.” His smiled broadened at the thought of the little ones. “I’m their father, you see… I want to help raise them in whatever way I can.” He shuffled his feet a bit, feeling self-conscious. Nervousness came out of no where and he laughed half-heartedly to shake it off. “It’s a bit… complicated.” And that was an understatement, but he felt no need to burden this kind soul with tales of his own problems.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread