just don't let me go
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I didn't think he did.

Clearly he didn't realize how cold he was. As much as Razekiel loved nature and the ocean, he was still a living and thriving creature: nature's bite was not reserved only for the wicked. His body shook in terrible pangs; it was a wonder that he didn't notice it, but the boy's devotion to the world around him was just as overwhelming and plainly unbelievable. Razekiel himself was a creature of irony, the perfect prince of deceit he'd been born into. This title he no longer knew, long forgotten in the back of his mind, but the truth in the title was all but dead.

"Am I?" He laughed, lower jaw rattling as his jowls parted. "I'm just going with the groove, kahuna. It's Father Ocean's way of saying hello." He smiled, squeezing his embrace a little tighter without much more regard to the subject. He was flying high, unsurprisingly, and thus the bitter cold of the ocean and its visiting winds were of little business to Razekiel.

"The same reason the earth is our Mother," the straw-eyed prince responded as his mother drew near, rubbing at his arms in a feeble attempt to warm his stringy, thin limbs. Seeming not to notice, he simply smiled and held his arms around her, unfinished with their embrace. "Father Ocean and Mother Earth's been all I know for a couple years, man," he started, quickly dusting one of the thick tendrils of hair from his eyes. "They keep us alive, man. They let us live here. Humans took advantage of them and they got their just reward. Mother Earth and Father Ocean love us, man. They don't want to do that."

There was a pause as his smile twitched. "Besides, he's the only father I can remember, sunshine."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread