goodbye Horses, i'm flying over you.
[html]

300+

What was hidden in the past, shrouded by lies, indifference and mainly silence would need to stay where they all left it. You could carry the weight of what had been for so long. It dragged even the strongest of souls down pat the top soil and through the dirt of the present. It made the future uneasily attainable, it brought fear, stress and worry about those next moment in life. Anu was no longer one to forget, to forgive without question. Her past few years had been to poisoned to leave her heart unscarred. It left her souls frayed at the edges, susceptible to bitterness. Her thanked the pleasant memories, and held to those as she struggled to throw the unhappiness away. At that moment she made the choice to remember the past between the male and Naniko, only for Savina. But she would try her best to not judge a beast she hardly knew during a time they didn’t share.

In the silence that came after she spoke Anu looked to the lake, finding the haze of the Sun reflecting lazily on its surface. Only his voice brought her eyes back to his face. His falter, and his hesitation made Anu want to believe him but could not. It was written on him, even if he tried to hide it. The sky could wear the mask of clouds, but Anu would always know and feel the presence of the Sun.
“I have been well.” she sighed ever so softly as she smiled at the male. But as innocently dishonest his words were, so were hers. It was possible for confliction to remain even if the source had grown absent.
“Its nice to come here, to simply think.” She commented lightly, face showing that she was accepting of what ever he wished to tell. It was her way, to simply listen.
"I wish I had more time, to let things slip away." To let them fall to the past and become open to the future.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread