Look into the future,
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *dances* sorry for the shortness xP

He felt the horse suddenly stop. The male cocked his head lightly, and then looked infront of the horse. Uh the male muttered. Cotl's shackles raised defensively because the male had startled him. His icy glare on the male, as he brought himself up on the horse, not bothering to dismount or anything. He did stare at the male intently though, he had stopped the two on their course to nowhere, so he must have wanted something. Sorry, eh, I didn't notice you. I had my music up too loud. the male explained, though his cold stare was still just that, cold. He said he had music though. What the hell was he talking about? That's when he saw the CD player. The male had wrapped it up. Cotl let his jaw drop. He hadn't seen one of those in real life before. He had read all about them in the books, but he had never been lucky enough to find one for himself! The male grabbed the bridle of his horse before he turned the horse to the left and looked at the male from the side for a second. Where did you find -BLOODBATH OF FUCKING RABBIT SHIT- find that?! I've been looking for one for MONTHS! the male exclaimed, very surprised that the male was able to find one that still worked. Finding the batteries was probably ten times as hard.

You wouldn't mind...uh...Letting me -FAT SHITHEAD MONGREL- hold it would you? the male asked, his eyes slightly hopeful that he'd be able to atleast touch it. He also wondered what music the male had in there, he knew of many different types, though only having heard a few, and reading about many others. He had wondered which the male had listened to. Bitte?

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread