Explorations
[html]

OOC: are there specific protocols about shifting from form to form?

Andy's stomach growled again at the mention of food. She glanced behind her, into the depths of the water. I bet I could get some fish.. She turned around again, smiling slightly. "I'm glad I found this place. I like it already." She paused, lifting her muzzle into the air slightly. "It already feels like home. I can't wait to meet more of the pack."

The were rose and stood up, stretching her arms over her head as she went. She felt stiff from sitting for so long. She wanted nothing more than to go for a nice run, and get some exploring down at the same time.

"You look tired. Why don't you go get some rest? I think I am going to go for a run, explore a bit." She glanced around them, squinting into the trees in the fast approaching darkness. This was the time she loved; when the sun was setting but was not quite gone and the moon was just visible in the darkening, multicolored sky.

"And," she paused, scratching her chin, "I think I will get something to eat, too." She added as an afterthought.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread