if the moment ever comes
[html]
300+

He nodded simply in response to her question about Italy, choosing to elaborate only once she had finished sharing her thoughts on the weather. “Yes, it’s usually rather warm there, though winter provided us with its share of chills,” he said with a smile, feeling some of that old nostalgia wash over him once again. It wasn’t often nowadays that the male would reminisce of the lands of his childhood, but when he did, part of him always longed to return. “I think I’ll always prefer the warmer seasons, but I suppose I’ll have to agree with you. A little variety is always good.” An outlook similar to that had been one of the various reasons Ehno took to travelling in the first place. The male had a special place in his heart for all things comfortable and familiar, but he the call of the unknown would always entice him.

Ehno smiled broadly when Xeris complimented his children, feeling the pride she spoke of swell within his chest. It was good to hear that Naniko was taking to befriending her new pack members and that their puppies were accepted so readily into the pack structure. “Yes, I’m incredibly proud of those four little bundles,” he said with a laugh, picturing the squirming little puppies in his mind. They were already reaching their explorative stages, wandering all throughout the cabin when they had the chance. He was glad to find that the snowy-hued woman did not press for further information on the intricacies of his situation. Being a truthful soul, he would have answered any questions of her fully, though it would only serve to make him more nervous. Instead, he attempted to continue on this pleasant track of conversation by throwing in a light inquiry. “Any little ones of your own?” he questioned, genuinely interested in learning more about his new acquaintance. He felt he already knew the answer, not having heard of any other puppies living within the Valley lands.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread