I'm a Punk, I'm a Sinner, I'm a Freak.
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: <3

The male just merely grinned at him for just some time until the profanity fell from his lips. It was a normal reaction, because others would normally think that he was actually talking about them, to them when his speech was effected by his condition. Cold eyes were on the male though, as cold as they could ever be. the hell is that thing? the male pointed at his stallion. Ya' act like you haven't seen a horse before. There's a pack here that even breeds them, genius. growled the tawny brute as he looked the other male up and down. -SCHEISS- I don't see you finding another way to walk around the city any quicker. the male added, his brow cocking lightly. Plus, my services have a price. I can't just be giving random people piercings und tattoos-GO FUCKING KILL YOURSELF- and not get anything in return. That's not equivalent exchange. he spoke, German accented and the profanity riddling his words in the middle of his sentence.

His maw let out a loud clearing of his throat sound before he snorted lightly. The hell are you supposed to be? he spoke, pretty much mocking the male by going ahead and using his own question against him, or a variation of the question at least.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread