Just another Spring Chicken
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

"AHHWOOOOO....."

Euipoi cocked her head, someone was around, and judging by the howl they were very close. She turned around, her trinkets jingling softly. Something caught her eye, a tall figure. He was fit, long braids, muscular. Euipoi stepped back, criticizing his figure. His scent was strong, the presence of testosterone was obvious and there was no doubt that he was the leader. Euipoi leaned down on a knee and bowed.

"Greetings. I'm Dawali Amara, Chief of the tribe whose land you're in. Can I help you?"

She paused a moment, and then looked up at the male who towered above her petite body, still down on one knee. "Nice to meet you Dawali Amara." she grinned kindly. Lifting herself up she whimpered. "I'm Euipoi, I am just a traveler. I mean no harm really..." she scratched her head and chuckled, compared to him it was stupid to even think that she could do any harm. She continued "I have searched many lands and have found nothing, the last time I've ever seen a wolf was many, many moons ago. I am honored to meet you Cheif Dawali. I don't want to be blunt about it...but..I'm very lonely and I've been looking for a home. " she smiled innocently, her eyes shifting to the ground almost as if she was not worthy to look into the males eyes. The female was nervous. It had been a while since she'd seen another wolf. But this wolf, he was no ordinary wolf...he was the leader of a pack. If your a wolf, thats a BIG deal.

[/html]

Two, sorry for not mentioning that, I'm up late and not thinking. XD and thanks :3

Messages In This Thread