It's a snake
[html]
style="background-image: url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ven_v1.png); width: 500px; height: 460px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px;">
style="padding: 2px; position: relative; right: 105px; top: 66px; width: 270px; height: 384px; z-index: 4; overflow: auto;">

No worries! Stuff happens Smile 300+

PUMPKIN KNIGHT

Haven hadn't meant for his words to come off as sounding like some sort of lecture. Hell, he really wasn't old enough to be lecturing anybody, he had just recently passed the age of being lectured to himself. He still wasn't completely out of it either. Yes, he was a year old now but there were plenty of people who had more knowledge and experience than he did. He was just trying to impart some of that important knowledge that he possessed onto the younger boy so he wouldn't end up getting hurt and if he found himself in such a situation again he would know how to handle it. When he smiled though the youth's mood brightened immediately and Haven was thankful for that. He didn't want the other to think he was some imposing figure that would only correct him on all the things he did wrong. Sometimes you had to do things wrong before you could find out what was right anyway.

Emwe. That name tickled something in his memory for sure. The kid smelled like Dahlia and he thought back to the conversation he had had with Alexey on the night of his first shift. Man, that had been a long time ago now that he thought of it. That name was familiar though, he knew he had heard it before. What had Alexey been worried about again? Lost...something. Oh! It had been lost puppies! Two of Dahlia de Mai's pups had gone missing and she was looking for them, one of the names had been Emwe. "Emwe huh? I'm assuming Alexey and the rest of Dahlia must have found you then," he said with a wink. It was good to know that the missing pups had been found and apparently were growing up. As Emwe sat down Haven joined him on the ground, glad for a bit of rest. "I think that's where they like to live, is under logs and things. I don't know why really, just that they do." It certainly didn't seem like a comfortable place to him either, but apparently it worked well for the snakes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread