Just another Spring Chicken
[html]

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt92 ... itable.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; background-color: #354e6e; width:512px; border: 1px solid #000000;">

The Chief finally spoke, asking her what skills she had to offer. Euipoi paused, she remembered the Shaman she had spoke with before, and all the important lessons he gave her. Finally she began to speak, saying all of her hobbies, interests, and skills...hopefully one would catch the males attention.

"My skills?. When I was younger I had spent some time with a Shaman, he taught me many valuable skills that kept me alive to this day. He has taught me to distinguish the difference between herbs, what their used for and how to make remedies. Being a traveler, I do have some experiences with weapon making"

she paused for a moment, then looked up at the male, judging by his face whether or not she had satisfied him yet. Then she continued "Also, I love pups, I love watching over them and teaching them...." she noticed the male observing her massive amounts of trinkets and charms, she paused a moment "are you looking at these?" she raised her arm to him, so he could get a closer look. Her trinkets were made fro many different materials...some were made of hemp, others of sinue, and leather. Small charms dangled from her bracelets and necklaces...some had pretty stones and amulets, others had feathers and twigs and one even had a dried birds foot. Each of them did have a meaning. One stone that was quite obvious on the female was Lapis Lazuli, her favorite stone, she wore it all over. The stone was royal blue with bits of gold. The shaman had taught her that Lapis Lazuli was good for focus and concentration, bringing successful energies to the wearer of the stone. "I make these, they have reasons, some are good luck and others are to help chakras in the body" she hoped she had answered the males question correctly, and hopefully she had some skills he liked.

[/html]

betters? :3

Messages In This Thread