while you were sleeping
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

"No," she corrected with a shake of her head. "It is my fault, I should not have been sleeping," she said with a flick of her ears, cupping forward to listen to the other. It was taught that whatever went wrong with her was her fault, regardless. Maybe Ava should have let her rest but she should not have her guard down. The silence lingered between them while Ava decided on conversation, whether or not to continue, and Vieira caught a glimpse through the flame dancing in front of her. Her eye lids were heavy but she kept them wide and awake, now realizing she would have to be careful and listen to Kaena should the woman not be happy she was speaking to someone.

The next question made Vieira realize the other coyote was new as well and confirmed by the second question. "I am new. I arrived today," she said with a short nod. Her head turned back to glance at the cave she needed to watch. Her heart thumped heavily in her chest with nervousness and a sense of fear, knowing it would be her fault for allowing the conversation to go on but she waited it out. Kaena had let her come out here and hoped that she would know someone would come by. As long as she kept it short, she hoped everything would be okay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread