all the questions left behind
[html]
I AM THE FACE OF PISS AND SHIT AND SUGAR
I DO A CROOKED LITTLE DANCE WITH MY FUNNY LITTLE MONKEY
<3 Cotl amuses me! (:

Blood, red, crimson, rubies, there had been many who had named her eyes as such and each one had a different one. There were many more than that because of her rare eyes she often got compliments on them. She was a strange sight to see by most anyway, what with her coyote-esque features, with fur as white as snow. What made her even more strange looking to most was the pinkness of her skin, specifically her nose. The girl stuck out like a sore-thumb in a crowd, but winter would be her time of year as she blended in more nicely with the snows unlike the brown, golden, black and so on wolves and coyotes that roamed the forests and lands around this part. She made a mental note not to step outside the borders until she was much familiar with this land first. It was a scary world, especially with the amount of wolf packs in the area.

Cotl, and there was no name for the horse. She felt it was too great of a beast to have a name and so she just smiled up at the handsome creature before her ears shot back against her head with his loud hacking. She questioned whether he had a cold, but did not voice this thought as he quieted down and finally spoke. His name was short and simple, yet she wondered of the origins of it. Her eyes shot back up to his face as he said something.. Ally? What did he just call her? For a moment she mistook the word as ally, as in friend or someone that could be trusted and for the same thing. Of course, it could be taken as either in their situation she guessed. She smirked and shook her head disapprovingly, not really liking the name anyway.

style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Close, but not quite, she tsked him softly, before returning her own name. style='font-weight:bold;color:#703A3D;align:right;'>Ava Bellerieve, just Ava if you will, she smiled, before she rose to her feet again feeling completely dwarfed while he was in his Optime form. She shifted self-consciously on her spot her eyes going back to the great horse again.

WHAT I WANT, WHAT I WANT IS YOUR CHILDREN
I HATE WHAT I HAVE BECOME TO ESCAPE WHAT I HATED BEING
[/html]

Messages In This Thread