all the questions left behind
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: xD

His bi-colored orbs focused on the feo. He had noticed that he have only seen very few elk and deer that have the white pigmentation. Cotl noticed that she too was like the elk and deer he had seen, though her eyes were that blood red while theirs was just a light blue, like the part of his eyes that was blue. If he had a white pelt and pink skin, then he too would more than likely be called 'Albino'. His eyes were of both types of Albinos. It would probably make him a mega-Albino or something like that. He shook the thought from his mind before he noticed she was shaking her head. What? No ally? Pfft, Cotl would call her it anyways. "Close, but not quite. Ava Bellerieve, just Ava if you will. she corrected him, tsking him as well. I like Ally better. It'd sound weird to me every time-ROT IN THE FIERY PITS OF FUCKING HELL YOU GODDAMNED WHORE ASS BITCH- I spoke your name if it was your real one. he spoke, rather casually, totally ignoring the fact that his mouth just spewed a sentence that could have been interpreted in an undesirable way. He did not speak of the words though, he never did speak of what his maw would spew out at random times. It aggravated him when he had to talk about it as well.

Se then stood up again before Cotl looked up at the sky. Thunder threatened the three under the great sky. The horse let out a nervous nicker towards it's master before he looked back down and at the horse as well. It had to be the storm that had been bothering the horse, and Cotl understood. Do you want to go -FAGGOT BASTARD- for a ride back to the mansion? It's a lot warmer in my room than it is in some cave. he invited her to come back to the mansion with him, more because of the fact that the horse could find shelter in the large shed that was on the property, and so the two did not have to sit out here in the rain.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread