people just liked it better that way
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Razekiel didn't notice in the least that Gabriel judged his behavior as something strange; the look the leader was giving him probably would have made such a thing clear, but the mist before the prince's straw-hued eyes masked any cognition of facial expressions. He did absorb, however, the concept that his brother "had also returned," and such news widened the dark-furred coyote's toothy grin to its maximum reach. He and Samael had been likeminded and emphatic with one another in their early years, but that had been a long time ago. They had been a dark duo, a pair of cruel beasts born in sin and darkness -- Samael had always been the darker, more twisted of the two even from the beginning, while Razekiel had been more reserved and withdrawn, preferring to plot his contempt within his own mind rather than lash out.

Razekiel had been fortunate enough to shape up and turn around completely, however, and thus the coyote automatically believed his brother had done the same. "Ah, man, Sam is here? Groovy, brother! You bunch smoked some serious luck to get both of us back, yeah? We're gonna tear up this joint, just like old times, man!" He chuckled a little to himself, taking a moment to outspread his arms and twirl around in a very mild, mellowed celebration, before moving to collapse beside the treat and continue his toasted laughing.

"I thought I'd never patch up with my Sunshine and shoot the shit with my loves again," he mused, unthinking in that he might have clarified that his "sunshine" was ironically his mother. "What about Ahemait, man? All my other brothers and sisters of the Lykoi, man? I wanna gather 'em all up and smoke the hell out of some weed. That's what Lykois do, man." At least they did in Razekiel's head, anyway.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread