the room's on fire, she's fixing her hair
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

300+ words.

######When Haven had come to pick her up, Princess had not expected their night to turn out like their first encounter had. Truthfully, she had not been able to think of what they might do, but she had been happy to come with him all the same. Now, she almost regretted her choice of clothing. It had certainly achieved her goal of looking nice for him and attracting him at once, but now it was merely a burden, the material irritating her as the heat between them rose. If she had not been prepared for the weather, it might have been easier, although she thought that might have been considered overkill. It may have even been too much for Haven, and he might have brought her home then. She supposed to the subtle and alluring dress had been a good idea, but she wanted nothing more than to be out of it now and to be with him for a second time.

######Running her fingers through his hair, Princess tugged a bit in response to his kisses. They were driving her crazy. She wanted more, and she wanted everything she could possibly have. Right then, nothing else mattered to her; the world consisted of only herself and Haven. What more could she possibly need than him? "Yes," she whispered, leaning down to lick and nibble at his ear. "I want this. I want you, Haven. . . I need you, so much." It had grown to that -- a physical need that only he could possibly fulfill, and she could not fight it. "Please," she begged softly, hoping that he would not make her wait any longer, and yet she also wanted to know what he planned to do. Again, she felt like he was more experienced, or at least less timid about this. Princess needed him to lead, and she so desperately wanted him to right now.

Table by Rust!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread