Bouncing Here and There and Everywhere
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... netabg.png); background-color:#187516; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: *flies back in on a magic carpet* Nastily short. sorries. T.T

He could feel it. There were eyes on him. His own oceanic orbs moved along the forest trees, picking out what browns and oranges he was picking up. Daisuke stopped all of his movement, and he crouched down. His knees did not touch the earth, so he was still able to jump up if need be. His staff stood taller than him though, just by a little bit. Pierced audits fell back slightly, and nares worked hard on separating scents. The male turned his head to the right and again, scanned with his eyes, ears, and nose. He smelt them before he saw them. His left hand fell to the ground as he straightened his neck out and went into something like a bow, but to where he could watch the scenery.

Eyes locked on a golden pelt. It was sandy, much like Snake's, but this one was much, much smaller than the other male. Plus younger. Daisuke's eyes focused on the small male. Daisuke said nothing. He watched as the male got closer and closer. His audits flattened lightly on his head. He did not speak a word.

-------------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread