junkie without an addiction
[html]
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... stable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+ words.

######Princess smiled broadly, glad that she could make the younger girl happy with the compliment. Cambria was polite, far more so than she had ever been, something that she assumed could be attributed to Savina raising her children in a more proper way than Tokyo ever had. Since the day she had spoken to Savina about her mother's wrong teachings, she had almost considered herself to be jealous of the Commander's children, as they were being raised by someone who so obviously understood what it meant to raise children. Even at her young age, she had known that her mother's early treatment of Ares had been wrong. Cambria, Amata, and their brother were lucky in that respect, being raised properly and to be polite. "You're welcome," she said, standing from her place on the couch as she spoke, walking closer to Cambria a bit. As far as she could tell, they were getting along wonderfully, and even though she was obviously a nervous girl, Princess hoped she wouldn't scare her by being closer.

######Cambria's warmth to her suggestion only served to widen her grin, glad to know that she'd had a good idea when thinking about giving her old clothes to Savina's daughters. She did not really have anything for Gotham, but she supposed that didn't matter, since he wouldn't want to wear dresses, anyway. Playing dress-up with Cambria would be fun! "Your necklace is really pretty!" she exclaimed in an almost whisper, looking at it closely despite the distance between them. Princess wished her own father would have given her something, but then, he was good for nothing all around, so she certainly could not expect much. "I don't mind helping you put them on, and I bet they'll look really pretty, too," she added, walking towards the stairs. "My room is upstairs, so come with me," she instructed kindly, heading in the direction of her room for Cambria to follow.

Table by Marie!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread