a vision too removed to mention
[html]

She stood there, dumbfounded at his words. Faol just sat and stared at the male she was more than one-hundred per cent sure was her father. It was him. There was no question about it. Her words stuck in her throat and she could not say anything. You have the wrong person. Tears welled up in her eyes, she was so excited to finally have him home. She shook her head back and forth quickly, "Segodi... dad, it is you, I know it is. I don't know w-what happened, but I-I-I know it is you," she said, lower lip trembling while she tried to maintain her composure. "Mom forgot about me, now you too?" her words came out in a hoarse, forced whisper. "Why?" What did I do? She scooted back and away from the male a little bit, she wanted to jump up on the rock and hug him. That was not possible though. Why were they doing this to her? Was it some big surprise of them returning together or something? She tried to play all the possibly ideas in her head, but none of them seemed to fit right. No, Segodi would never hurt her in a way like that. He left a long time ago, but that would not change anything. They all seemed to come and go.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread