Is there an answer?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

Her laugh made him smile and he wasn't at all surprised to hear that Ruri too had her differences with Jac. It was a pretty obvious assumption to make. Jacquez was loud and boisterous and wasn't exactly much of a sympathetic person when it came to most thing. Ruri, on the other hand, was sweet and quiet and was very much in tune with the emotions of others. The collie had been one that he could depend on to listen to him when he was down in the dumps and she had on various occasions. If it hadn't been for Ruri, Haven wouldn't be standing here right now. For all he knew he could still be back in that dingy bar drinking himself to death. "Hehe, yeah. It's easy for people like us and people like Jac to butt heads on certain topics." He had never witnessed the King argue with his close friend, but he could imagine that it would be quite the thing to see and listen to. "I'm trying to picture that and from what I can tell it is pretty amusing."

He hat noticed her clothes, but hadn't thought to say anything about them. He was glad Firefly had helped her find some clothes. His knowledge of dogs was slim to none, but it didn't seem like Ruri or Jac's coat was well suited for keeping them warm in the winter. "That's good! I'm sure you'll need it, it gets pretty cold around here in the winter." Even Haven got cold and he was much more naturally prepared for such frigid temperatures. The Knight's eyes widened at the mention of a child of Jac's. "He has a daughter?" Okay, he really shouldn't be surprised. No one can go off fooling around that much without getting at least someone pregnant. He almost asked why the King wasn't caring for her but then he realized that firstly, Jac wasn't the type to raise his ill-begotten kids and secondly, Ruri would be a much better influence on the child than her father would be. Still, if the girl had inherited her father's personality it had to be quite the handful for the blind femme. "Well, it's good that she's got good people looking after her."

"Me? Nothing all that interesting has been happening..." That wasn't completely true though. Haven was nervous to delve into the subject of Princess though, simply because he didn't want Ruri to find out how he had met his new girl. "I am...kind of seeing this girl. She lives back in my old pack. It was pretty unexpected." Now that was an understatement.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread